Hexie Pouch and Patchwork of the Crosses
1. Hexie Pouch - using your scraps and one inch hexies - you will make a fun pouch to carry your supplies.
Time: Morning 9-noon
2. Lucy Boston Patchwork of the crosses is a fun EPP project to take anywhere and create beautiful blocks.
Time: Afternoon 1-4 p.m.
Lucy Boston Block - Morning - 9-Noon
Kit includes ($5):
- 24 paper pieces;
- 24 precut fabric pieces;
- a clip and complete instructions; and
- info to complete your block.
- Paper and pencil to take notes.
Hexi Pouch - Afternoon - 1-4 p.m.
This is a fun project to learn to english paper piece. The class project is made using one hexies but you can make it larger or smaller after the class if like.
Kit includes ($10):
- 16-one inch hexagon,
- piece of batting; and
- diagram of project assembly
I began sewing at nine years old and made my first quilt block three years ago. I have been a member of PPQG for 32 years. I enjoy handwork such as EPP (English Paper Piecing) because it is portable and relaxing.
I also piecing quilts, many from precuts or Missouri Star patterns. This helps me make beautiful quilts and impress people - without too much work. A WIN-WIN!!!
Other supplies needed
for Hexie Pouch:
line your pouch;