14302 Old Courthouse Way, Newport News, VA 23602
1435-A Todds Lane, Hampton, VA 23666
Here are the directions to Northampton Community Center in Hampton. Our social time begins at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Parking can be a challenge. The closer your arrival time is to 7 p.m., the harder it is to park. We are in the Multipurpose Room.
From the Southside (Norfolk, Virginia Beach):
- Take 64 west to Exit 263A (Mercury Blvd., going towards the James River Bridge).
- Once on Mercury Blvd., get in the right lane and take a right at the first light onto Todds Lane. Note: Todds Lane is on the right and Queen Street is on the left.
- Follow Todds Lane to the first light, take a left, staying on Todds Lane.
- Pass the following crossroads--Lynnhaven Drive, Mallory Road, Aberdeen Road, Winchester Drive and Patrician Drive.
- Immediately after Patrician Drive, look for Jefferson Davis Middle School on the right side. Turn right at the traffic light just past the school. On the back-side of the school is the Northampton Community Center.
From the North/West (Newport News, Williamsburg, Richmond direction), here are the directions to our meeting in Hampton:
- I-64 East to Exit 261A, Hampton Roads Center Parkway (West).
- Take the exit to the first light, Big Bethel Road.
- Take a left onto Big Bethel Road.
- Follow this to the 5th light at Todds Lane. Take a left onto Todds Lane.
- At the second light, take a left into a school driveway, Jefferson Davis Middle School. On the back-side of the school is the Northampton Community Center.